Ismaili striker Mohamed Mohsen Abou-Greisha said he has turned down a loan offer from UAE side Ras Al-Khaimah, preferring to stay with the Egyptian side till his contract runs out in June.
"At the end of the season, I will see whether to sign a new deal with Ismaili or to move away from the club," Abou-Greisha told FilGoal.com on Saturday.
"New manager Taha Basri supports me and I want to stay and battle my way through the starting line-up."
Ismaili General Director Abdul-Rahman Anous denied last week that the UAE club inquired over Abou-Greisha's status.
Abou-Greisha has a daunting task as Egyptian international Mohamed Fadl and Iraq's Mostafa Karim enjoy a successful partnership in Ismaili's attacking line.
"I am not worried over the competition. Having more than a good striker is good for the team," Abou-Greisha said.
نرشح لكم
الزمالك ينفي الموافقة على بيع خوان بيزيرا
مصدر من الزمالك يكشف لـ في الجول حقيقة انتقال بيزيرا لشباب أهلي دبي
المندوه: المدير الرياضي تجربة مجلس الزمالك وليس جون إدوارد.. ونبحث عن نموذج مناسب
"ألوان جديدة ومجد يكمل سنين".. أديداس تكشف عن قميص الأهلي الثالث للموسم الجديد
الصفقات الجديدة على رأس تشكيل الأهلي المتوقع أمام برشلونة
مواعيد مباريات الأربعاء 19 أغسطس - الأهلي ضد برشلونة.. وانطلاقة هيثم حسن في دوري الأبطال
المندوه: الزمالك حصل على بطولات بدون شركة الكرة.. لكننا لم نغلق الملف
الأهلي يختتم تحضيراته لمواجهة برشلونة في كأس خوان جامبر











