Zamalek suspend Abdul-Latif, Al-Qabani, Saied and Youssef indefinitely
الإثنين، 17 أبريل 2006 - 16:22
كتب : Mohamed Sabe
"Al-Qabani is acting sick because he is unhappy he is being used as a reserve player," Ramzi said on Monday.
"Saied on the other hand has been constantly complaining about the board's decision to make him pay the fine imposed on him by the Egyptian FA from his own pocket.
"Youssef and Abdul-Latif meanwhile have been locking horns with the coaching staff over technical matters," he added.
All four players have been demoted to train with the youth team after Portuguese coach Manuel Cajuda refused to allow them participate in the team training.
On the other hand, a number of Zamalek board members met with Gamal Hamza to inform him of an investigation that will be held regarding the comments he made about president Mortada Mansour in the media.
The board members informed Hamza that he will be expecting a severe punishment if found guilty.
Mansour had last week called on the Egyptian EFA to suspend Gamal Hamza from its professional footballers' registry on the grounds of misconduct.
Mansour said in a press conference in the club headquarters last Thursday that he will submit an appeal signed by 4,000 Zamalek club members to the EFA to revoke Hamza's professional license.
نرشح لكم
مصدر من بيراميدز يكشف لـ في الجول حقيقة القبض على ناصر ماهر.. وموقفه أمام المحلة
منصف بقرار: كنت قريبا من الانضمام للأهلي قبل 3 سنوات.. وهذا تفاصيل اتفاقي مع عموتة
اتحاد الكرة: إحالة تظلم أورانج للجنة الاستئناف.. وإيقاف 8 مدربين وإداريين
الكشف عن قرعة الدور التمهيدي الأول لكأس مصر
الأهرام: القبض على ناصر ماهر بسبب حكم بالحبس
الأهلي يرد على كونيا سبور: إمام عاشور ليس معروضا للبيع هذا الموسم
تعرف على السعر.. تذكرتي تبدأ تجديد بطاقة المشجع بمزايا جديدة
واحدة فقط متبقية.. الإسماعيلي ينهي قضية فراس شواط











