Marketing manager Adli Al-Keaay said on Monday Ahli haven't received any official bids for Abou-Treika but they will consider the issue if a luxurious offer was tabled.
"Ahli have decided not to sell the contracts of any player especially Abou-Treika," he told FilGoal.com.
"But after the World Club Championship in December and if we have a strong position in the league, a loan move could be negotiated."
Abou-Treika was reportedly targeted by Saudi giants Ittihad Jeddah, who wanted to sign him till the end of the season.
Saudi paper Al-Riyadh said that Ittihad are ready to pay $1 million for a six-month loan.
But Al-Keaay said he hasn't been contacted by any Saudi official.
"I haven't heard from any Ittihad representative but an official could have talked with another Ahli official," he said.
The 28-year-old has been the highlight of the year with his sublime performances that helped Egypt win the African Cup of Nations in February.
He also played a key role in Ahli's victorious campaign towards a record-equaling fifth time earlier in November.
Abou-Treika was linked with a number of European clubs but Ahli held on to their star in a bid to clinch the local league title for a third successive year.
نرشح لكم
المندوه: الزمالك حصل على بطولات بدون شركة الكرة.. لكننا لم نغلق الملف
الأهلي يختتم تحضيراته لمواجهة برشلونة في كأس خوان جامبر
تريزيجيه: جمهور الأهلي سبب تتويجي بجائزة أفضل لاعب في الدوري المصري
عبد الناصر محمد: خوان بيزيرا سيصل مصر قريبا جدا
أمين صندوق الزمالك يعلن انتهاء أزمة صلاح مصدق
إقالة الجهاز الفني لمنتخب مصر للسيدات
اتحاد الكرة يكرم شاهنده المغربي بعد إدارتها لنهائي كأس إفريقيا للسيدات
مران الزمالك - محمد إبراهيم يشارك في جزء من التدريبات الجماعية.. وجلسة معتمد جمال












Ahli open door for Abou-Treika loan