Mohamed Omar
Omar sent his recommendations to Ittihad’s board in the annual report.
The nine players that Omar chose to release are: Omar Khattab, Ahmed Hassan, Islam Gad, Sabri Al-Mesairi, Hani Sami, Aboul-Einain Shehata, Walid Aboul-Ella and Nigerians Mohamed Younes and Daudu Alilu.
However, Daudu’s exit remains in question as Ittihad search for a replacement striker.
Vice-president Mohamed Moselhi said that the club will make the best of the outgoing players.
"The players are still under contracts with the club, and they will be put on the transfer list as some clubs have already shown interest in them," Moselhi told Filgoal.com.
Moselhi also claimed that Ittihad are looking to strengthen the squad with some new signings, following the recent recruitment of Egyptian legend Hossam Hassan.
"We will hold a press conference on Tuesday to announce our new signings, we have signed Hossam Hassan but we have other targets as well.
"Right now we are trying to sign Asyut Petroleum’s Nigerian midfielder Mohamed Ghazali and Arab Contractors forward Sameh Youssef."
Moselhi had already reached an agreement with Asyut Petroleum defenders Mohamed Ali and Mohamed Al-Ghanam who signed for Ittihad on Saturday.
نرشح لكم
الزمالك يوضح حقيقة حصوله على حصة تذاكر سيراميكا كليوباترا
أحمد خطاب: تجربتي الأولى لقيادة فريق جماهيري استثنائية.. وأعمل مع المحلة بدون تعاقد
مدرب طلائع الجيش: خالد عوض بين الأهلي وبيراميدز.. وحسم أمره متروك للإدارة
مكي: خسارة الاتحاد أمام غزل المحلة كانت مؤلمة.. ومواجهة الإسماعيلي صعبة رغم هبوطهم
رئيس اتحاد العاصمة: استاد القاهرة يمثل ضغطا بسبب الجماهير.. وهذه حقيقة عروض خالدي
سويلم: الزمالك سيشارك قاريا وأبو ريدة يتدخل لحل الأمور.. وإلغاء الهبوط سيجعلنا بدوري مدارس
"استجابة لطلب ممدوح عباس".. سيراميكا كليوباترا يعلن التنازل عن حصته من التذاكر لـ الزمالك
في الجول يكشف قائمة الأهلي أمام المصري.. و6 غيابات في الأحمر












الأعلى للإعلام: مد البث المباشر طوال 24 ساعة من أول يونيو.. وعودة فقرة التحكيم بكأس العالم