عبد ربه
Reports coming from Ismailia confirmed that the player and former President Saad Al-Gendi have agreed terms with the Saudi bosses and that the deal should be completed in the next few days.
The Dervishes have announced a few days ago that they found an agreement with Strasbourg to end Abd-Rabou's transfer saga.
"The club have paid 300,000 euros for Strasbourg to keep hold of Abd-Rabou. Furthermore, Ismaili won't seek reclaiming the 500,000 euros it paid to Strasbourg last year," Ismaili general manager Abdul-Rahman Anous told FilGoal.com on Sunday.
Meanwhile the Saudi press has also confirmed the deal as Al-Watan and Al-Eqtisadiah said on Monday that Al-Nasr found an agreement with Ismaili and that their representatives will fly to Egypt in the next few hours to conclude the deal.
نرشح لكم
الزمالك ينفي الموافقة على بيع خوان بيزيرا
مصدر من الزمالك يكشف لـ في الجول حقيقة انتقال بيزيرا لشباب أهلي دبي
المندوه: المدير الرياضي تجربة مجلس الزمالك وليس جون إدوارد.. ونبحث عن نموذج مناسب
"ألوان جديدة ومجد يكمل سنين".. أديداس تكشف عن قميص الأهلي الثالث للموسم الجديد
الصفقات الجديدة على رأس تشكيل الأهلي المتوقع أمام برشلونة
مواعيد مباريات الأربعاء 19 أغسطس - الأهلي ضد برشلونة.. وانطلاقة هيثم حسن في دوري الأبطال
المندوه: الزمالك حصل على بطولات بدون شركة الكرة.. لكننا لم نغلق الملف
الأهلي يختتم تحضيراته لمواجهة برشلونة في كأس خوان جامبر











