Aybaba defends himself
Aybaba stirred controversy last week with some racist remarks against the Egyptian player, after Gencler fans showed dismay at the coach's decision to leave Al-Saqqa out of the team's two losses.
"Are the fans jeering me because of this 'Arab'? Is he more important than me," Aybaba said after the loss to Sivas Spor last week.
The comments exposed Aybaba to heavy criticism from the Turkish media and fans alike, and some Gencler supporters called for his sacking.
The Turkish Federation confirmed that if found guilty, Aybaba can be suspended for up to five games.
From his side, the 53-year-old tactician said that he will be holding a press conference later on Thursday to explain his comments.
Al-Saqqa has earlier told FilGoal.com that Aybaba has shown racism towards him on more than one occasion since the latter took over the club in the summer.
نرشح لكم
تقرير: دي جريجوريو خارج قائمة يوفنتوس تمهيدا لوصول فيكاريو
"فقدنا الثقة فيه".. اسكتلندا تعلن سحب دعمها لـ إنفانتينو
بعد وصوله إلى برشلونة.. كانسيلو: أنا في المكان الذي أريد أن أكون فيه
تقرير: روما يثق في إتمام صفقة مورا من بورتو.. و50% نسبة إعادة البيع
سيرجيو بوسكيتس يبدأ مسيرته التدريبية مع رديف برشلونة
تقرير: إنتر يجهز عرضا جديدا لضم جونز من ليفربول
أنقذوه من الغرق.. كالياري الإيطالي يعلن نقل لاعبه إلى العناية المركزة
ذا أثلتيك: إبسويتش يضم إنسيسو وواتارا من ستراسبورج












الأهلي ينتقل إلى برشلونة لخوض كأس خوان جامبر