Ittihad coach Taha Basri revealed his intention of bolstering the team in the near future with a host of benchwarmers.
The former Zamalek star is convinced that several Ittihad players have been abysmally affected by exhaustion, and thus need to rest more frequently.
"Some players are suffering a dip in form, it was quite clear in our last game against Tersana," Basri told FilGoal.com on Tuesday.
"I reckon giving the chance to some substitutes would ease the pressure on the out-of-sorts players."
Basri previously said he wanted to keep Ittihad's starting line-up unchanged until further notice.
The Alexandrian side have registered a handful of victories since the league's second term got underway, thanks to a Basri's regular selection.
"Awuleye Quaye Jr., Ahmed Zaghloul and Ahmed Hossam might be named for the upcoming ENPPI clash," the tactician added.
نرشح لكم
مصدر من بيراميدز يكشف لـ في الجول حقيقة القبض على ناصر ماهر.. وموقفه أمام المحلة
منصف بقرار: كنت قريبا من الانضمام للأهلي قبل 3 سنوات.. وهذا تفاصيل اتفاقي مع عموتة
اتحاد الكرة: إحالة تظلم أورانج للجنة الاستئناف.. وإيقاف 8 مدربين وإداريين
الكشف عن قرعة الدور التمهيدي الأول لكأس مصر
الأهرام: القبض على ناصر ماهر بسبب حكم بالحبس
الأهلي يرد على كونيا سبور: إمام عاشور ليس معروضا للبيع هذا الموسم
تعرف على السعر.. تذكرتي تبدأ تجديد بطاقة المشجع بمزايا جديدة
واحدة فقط متبقية.. الإسماعيلي ينهي قضية فراس شواط











