No offers for Ahli's out-of-favor duo

الأحد، 27 ديسمبر 2009 - 19:03

كتب : Hatem Maher

Ahli have received no offers for out-of-favor strikers Ahmed Belal and Osama Hosni, the club's football director said on Sunday.

Belal and Hosni are playing peripheral roles this season following the close-season arrivals of Mohamed Fadl and Liberian Francis Doe.

"We have no offers to discuss for them," Hadi Khashaba said on Ahli's official website.

"Maybe there are some clubs who contacted them but we didn't receive any offers."

Hosni, who came through Ahli's youth ranks but never established himself as a regular starter, was involved in a bust-up with coach Hossam Al-Badri due to lack of first-team action earlier this season.

Belal, once one of the best strikers in Egypt, is reportedly seeking to leave the Red Devils after being confined to the bench.

Al-Badri usually relies on Egyptian international Emad Meteb and Doe upfront.

Fadl, who joined in the summer after his contract with Ismaili expired, is used as a back-up striker.

The defending champions entered the winter break as the Egyptian Premier League leaders with 35 points, six ahead of second-placed Petrojet.

التعليقات
قد ينال إعجابك