Zamalek striker Ahmed Gaafar apologized to manager Hossam Hassan after informing the latter that he wanted to leave the club via a mobile message.
Gaafar was obviously angry after Hassan surprisingly dropped him from the team’s starting line-up in last week’s Cairo derby draw against Ahli.
The Zamalek coach, who revealed Gaafar’s angry SMS in a television interview on Monday, insisted that the 25-year-old can leave if he wants.
“I spoke with the manager after today’s training and apologized for my message. I told him that I just wanted to help the team win,” Gaafar told FilGoal.com on Tuesday.
“I felt that if I had started I would have been able to make the difference. When I was introduced in the second half it was more difficult for me.”
Gaafar scored four goals for Zamalek so far this season and has been first choice for Hassan since the injury of Egypt striker Amr Zaki.
نرشح لكم
طاهر: مواجهة برشلونة ستكون احتفالية.. وأتمنى سنوات من النجاح مع الأهلي
محمد شريف يصل العراق وينضم لفريق الزوراء
اتحاد الكرة يحدد موعد قرعة الدور التمهيدي الأول لكأس مصر
تريزيجيه يصنع أول أهدافه ويقود الرياض للفوز في كأس الملك
عبد اللطيف يستقر على موعد معسكر منتخب الناشئين ضمن خطة الإعداد لكأس العالم
مصدر من الزمالك يكشف لـ في الجول حقيقة توجيه قيمة انتقال عبد المجيد إلى أحد رجال الأعمال
الأهلي يعلن قيمة عضويات فرع المنصورة
استعدادا لمواجهة زملاء حمزة عبد الكريم.. بعثة الأهلي تصل برشلونة











